1) Go to Plugins > Add New > Search for WP Fastest Cache
2) Install and Activate WP Fastest Cache
3) Once activated, go to WP Fastest Cache in the side bar
4) Then you can enable the following settings for most websites:
- Enable Cache System
- Create the cache of all the site automatically (if your is very large, it might be best to leave this off)
- Don't show the cached version for logged-in users
- Clear cache files when a post or page is published
- Reduce the size of files sent from your server
- Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- You can remove the emoji inline css and wp-emoji-release.min.js
5) Click "Submit"
Note: we usually leave Minify CSS, Combine CSS, Combine Js turned off, because we prefer to use Auoptimize alongside this plugin.
Learn how to setup Auoptimize